Medical Negligence Lawyers
Medical Negligence Lawyers are attorneys who represent individuals seeking compensation for the negligence of a doctor or hospital during a surgical procedure. At Goren, Goren, & Harris, P.C., our surgical error lawyers have more than 40 years of success, including:
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers belonging to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum with numerous recoveries exceeding a million dollars
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers with the highest rating for legal ability and ethics according to Martindale-Hubbell, which is probably the best known publisher of lawyer ratings
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers included in Marquis Whos Who in American Law and Whos Who in America.
- Medical Malpractice Lawyers who have taught lawyers at seminars, authored numerous articles and published more than half a dozen legal book chapters
- Medical malpractice lawyers who hold leadership positions in various legal organizations and are active in the community at large.
The Surgical Error Lawyers at Goren, Goren & Harris are well-respected within our industry – many of our clients come to us at the recommendation of other attorneys who are not medical malpractice lawyers. We are licensed in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. For cases elsewhere, we co-counsel with a network of attorneys across the nation. We hold the record for the largest malpractice verdict in Lapeer County, and are in a select group of attorneys who have repeatedly obtained recoveries exceeding a million dollars.
Goren, Goren & Harris has the resources and experience to be successful as medical malpractice lawyers. Medical Negligence Lawyers are almost always involved in very hotly contested cases. Doctors rarely will admit they have done wrong – and can almost always find a colleague to defend their professional judgment. Medical Negligence Lawyers must invest substantial time and lots of money to help prove that the care (or lack of it) caused the patient’s bad outcome.
We have experience with many different areas of medical malpractice. Our medical malpractice lawyers have obtained numerous large recoveries for the victims of cerebral palsy, meningitis, breast cancer, nerve injuries, bone fractures, infection, heart attack, emergency room mishaps, delayed diagnosis, and many other medical tragedies. In addition, our medical malpractice lawyers have written about and lectured on the laws pertaining to Wrongful Death. Medical Negligence Lawyers need to understand the complex laws relating to both wrongful death and malpractice claims. These are not areas for the novice or dilettante.
If you have a possible medical malpractice case, contact us today for a Free Consultation by completing the Contact Us form to the right or call our office toll-free at 1-800-6700-LAW.
All of our cases are taken on a contingency basis – we don’t get paid unless you get paid. Success for our clients has kept us in business for over 40 years.